SAM II HR/Payroll Scheduled Upgrades
The SAM II Human Resources system will be unavailable from 6:00 pm Friday May 30, 2015, until approximately 6:15 am Monday June 1, 2015, for implementation of these window updates.
Effective June 1, 2015 - Desktop Changes
- A field labeled Intercept Exempt has been added to the OBJ2 (Object), SOBJ (Sub-Object) and FUN2 (Fund) windows for future use. These fields will be used to identify funds, objects and/or sub-objects that are not eligible for warrant intercept processing in SAM II Financial.
- A field labeled MBE/WBE Excluded has been added to the OBJ2 (Object) and SOBJ (Sub-Object) windows. These fields will be used to identify object and sub-object codes that are not eligible to be included in the calculation of MBE/WBE payment amounts in SAM II Financial.
- Three 1-byte report Indicator fields have been added to the OBJ2 (Object) and SOBJ (Sub-Object) windows and four 1-byte report indicator fields have been added to the FUN2 (Fund) window. These fields are reserved for future use as needed.
- The Uncommitted and Unexpended Amounts for allotments have been added to the EAP2 (Appropriation Inquiry) window.
- The Pre-Encumbered Amount column has been removed from the EALL (Allotment Inquiry) window.
Effective January 15, 2011 - Desktop Changes
The following change has been made:
A 'Treasury' radio button option has been added to the 'Account Type' button group for use with Savings bond deductions. This will cause the ABA Routing # to be automatically populated.